Wednesday, 14 August 2013

The Perfect Shower

These are a few things that I've been using over and over this week and thought I'd share with you guys!


Original Source have really nailed what I like to call morning shower gel! I love using something a bit sharp and fresh to wake me up in the mornings. This 'zingy' Lime one really does that. They do lots of different scents, my favourite is definitely the lemon gel but this lime one is a nice change. 


I have really bad pores on my nose and I really hate them. I recently decided to try nose pore strips so I got these Boots tea tree witch hazel ones. I really don't think there's anything as satisfying as peeling the strip off and seeing all the pores it's just pulled out! A bit gross I know..

                                     

I've been using this Neutrogena exfoliator which claims to clean pores and helps to clear spots, I have no reason to doubt it as it's been working for me. I think they are working so well because I've been using the together.  The nose pore strips work best after a shower as the steam from the shower opens your pores.

                                        

There was something about this Herbal Essences shampoo that really made me want it. It's honey and apricot extract for damaged hair and I really do have badly damaged hair. It leaves my hair smooth and smelling great without being overpowering. I'll definitely be repurchasing this! 


I decided to get this Tresemmé conditioner instead of the matching Herbal Essence conditioner as I felt I could do with something a bit stronger. I wring the water out of my hair after shampooing and put a pretty generous amount of this in the ends of my hair and leave it in for as long as I can and then rinse it out at the end of the shower. It makes my hair really easy to brush and leaves it feeling extra soft when it's dry. It's the first hair product I've used that's left my hair feeling like I've just had it cut. I really recommend it for anyone with dry or damaged hair. It is really briliant! 



 I hope you enjoyed this! What products do you use at the moment? Any recommendations?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment