Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Birthday Haul

Oh, Hello!

As some of you may already know from my last post, I turned 22 this week so I've decided to share a few things I got myself for my Birthday with you! You've got to get yourself a present...right? I had such a nice birthday this year, it was mostly chilled out which is a change. I went out a few times during the week for dinner with different friends and family to celebrate and if you saw my last blog post you will have seen the lovely cake I got and what I wore. I went on a night out with friends to the Porterhouse in Covent Garden on Saturday night which was so busy because it's a bank holiday weekend so it was jammers! I went to the Notting Hill Carnival today too which was a crazy and a really nice way to spend the day! 

This is the first birthday I've spent away from home (Ireland) ever! I did miss home but everyone in London made it really special and I had an amazing day (week!!). I am looking forward to going home and seeing everyone and celebrating in Limerick too! Always an excuse to celebrate even if it's a bit late. Thanks again to everyone for all the Birthday wishes, cards and presents! 

                          

Dream Matte Mousse - Cameo
Dream Touch Blush
Johnsons Day Cream with SPF15
Maybelline 'The Colossal Volume Express'
Mac - Woodwinked
Inglot - 403 (Nude)

                         

Shoes - Primark
Candle - Primark
Bracelet - Blarney Woollen Mills 

                                

Top - Primark
Jeans - Marks and Spencers 

                                 

Birthday Flowers from Alex!
Blouse - French Connection

                                 

Dress - Primark
Necklace Collar - Dorothy Perkins

Two of Many Lovely Cards I Recieved
                                              
I may have also ordered myself this Ladies mini gold Casio watch from Asos today too, I've wanted it for ages now, I really like it, there's something a bit different about it. I like that it isn't massively 'girly'. It's understated but the black face gives it a bit of an edge. I tend to wear a lot of dark clothes so I think this will give my look a little bit of a lift and a bit of glamour layered with some coloured and gold bracelets. I can't wait for it to arrive, hurry Asos!



Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment