For those of you who don't know, I moved to London from Ireland to come to University. As brilliant as Ireland is, we really don't get the same fantastic variety of people that London has to offer. It's what makes London so special for me! Do you ever see something or someone that just makes you happy? And then you realise you're walking alone smiling ear to ear like a bit of a weirdo! Well it happens to me all the time now. With such an eclectic range of people from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures it's hard not to feel like you're experiencing something a little bit special!
I see this guy quite a bit and he always has this bedside table come suitcase with him. He's drawn a globe on it and attached wheels and a handle. Very creative! They call this upcycling right? Kirstie Allsopp would be impressed!
I spotted this gent last week wearing the best gold suit ever, with some funky blue shoes. I would love to know where he got it. though I'm not so sure I'd have the confidence and swag to pull it off like this guy!
On the way to Uni one day I was lucky enough to sit across from this chappy! It's nice to know that not everyone in London takes themselves too seriously. Victorian style meets modern day commute!
I was walking home recently and saw this extreme window cleaner and was overcome with a feeling of absolute fear and happiness! Could it really have been that desperately in need of a clean?

And last but not least, as I sat down to write this post I looked out the window and saw this! Where else do you get such beautifully polluted skies?
What makes you smile where you live?!




No comments:
Post a Comment