Sunday, 11 August 2013

Back to University Clothes Prep

So I've chosen all my modules for next year, gotten most of my books for the first semester and I'm ready to settle into the year. I went shopping this weekend to start getting some practical Uni stuff and thought I'd share what I got so far!
                         
         

This orange hoodie is reduced from £29.90 to £9.90 in Uniqlo. I've had my eye on it for a while but couldn't justify spending £30 on a hoodie when I already have so many. It's great quality and its nice and warm for the autumn/winter months for layering. Some cosy lectures ahead!                             
           


I tend to mostly wear jeans and something comfortable to lectures unless I have plans for after class. These high rise skinny M&S jeans are my go-to! They are easily dressed up or down! They are £20 and they wear really well. 
I got this black and white crop jacket in Primark for £13 from their new in their autumn range. We often go to the theatre to see plays were studying so this jacket is perfect to jazz up a nice black top and jeans!  

                                       


I went for an eye test last week and turns out I did need glasses which if I'm honest, I'm pretty happy about! I love a pair of specks! I went to Specsavers as they do 25% student discount and after MUCH deliberation I finally picked these Osiris ones! They were only £69 and I really love them! How clever do I look?      
                                                             
  



Depending on my mood I like to wear something a bit more fun with a bit of 'personality', so I got this yellow H&M Cardi, Iron Man print t-shirt from French Connection and the spike necklace is from Dorothy Perkins.



No comments:

Post a Comment