I went to Primark on Tottenham Court Road today to have a look at their Autumn/Winter range and I ended up picking up a few bits. When I have Uni I like wearing something comfortable when I'm going to be sat in a lecture for a few hours where its generally either too hot or too cold so I decided to grab a few pieces that I can layer up with!

Pink Slippers - £2.50
Midi Rings - £1.50
Candles - £1.50
Necklace - £4.00
Umbrella - £4.00
I thought this statement necklace would be really cool with the skater dress or even with one of the jumpers I got to give them a bit of a lift and look more quirky. They have really nice necklaces in their new range, I had three in picked up and decided I'd get this one in the end. *sad face*
Black Skater Dress - £5.00
Green Lace Leotard - £5.00
I have this lace leotard in black and purple too, they look really nice tucked into jeans with some heels for a night out and as always I put some sort or arm hiding device on!
Navy & White Cardigan - £6.00
Green Slouch Sweater - £6.00
Red Slouch Sweater - £6.00
Have a great weekend everyone!







Great Post! I really like the items! Thanks for following my blog and I followed you back as well!
ReplyDeleteAwh thank you! Your blog is great, well done on your liebster award! Well deserved! Xx
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Thanks for all the kind words!
DeleteLove the necklace! Awesome post!
ReplyDeleteCheck my primark haul post too :)
http://breathefashion-world.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/primark-colourful-haul.html
Thank you